The Division of Corporations & Business Services
The Secretary of State's Division of Corporations & Business Services is the statewide registry for Business, Trademark, and Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings.
Our division is divided into four sections:
1. Business Registration Services
- Vermont Business Formations
- Foreign (non-Vermont) Business Registrations
- Business Registration Update and Renewal Filings
- Business Registration Endings
3. Other Services
- Service of Process
- Trademark Registration
- Amusement Ride Operator Registration
- Telemarketer Registration
4. Records Services
Our division processes, on average, over 100,000 unique transactions per year.
Coming soon: In an effort to go paperless, all registration, management, and ending functions will occur via our Online Business Service Center.