The Corporations Division databases allow users to search and create reports on businesses using any number of variables.
- Search by “Business Name”
- Search by “Principal Name”
- Search by “Location”
- Search by “Registered Agent”
Please note that our business search capability supports the following search types:
- Starts with (default)
- Exact match (Will only look for exactly what is entered. No partial results.)
- Contains (keyword or phrase search)
- Search by standard UCC (IACA rules)
- Search by non-standard UCC (exact, contains, and starts with)
- Search by “Name,” “Financing Statement Number,” and “Organization Name”
- Obtain uncertified debtor reports
- Obtain certified debtor reports (login required)
Our UCC search logic follows the IACA standard search logic.